This quiz is designed to test your knowledge of these modules of the “Workplace Stress Management” lessons in the Management Skills Courses, specifically;-
- Role and Responsibilities of Supervisors
- What does it mean to supervise?
- What skills does a supervisor need?
- The “Added Value” of the Supervisor
- Designing a Performance Management System
- Writing a Job Description
- Designing an effective performance management system
- Prior to the appraisal
- Appraisal meeting
- After the meeting
There are ten questions some of which are “tick all that apply “, and others are True/False.
The pass mark is 70 out of a potential 100 points, 10 for each question.
Once you are satisfied with your answers, complete your name, address and email address and click on “submit“ to submit your answers.
You will shortly receive an email advising you of your score, whether you have passed the quiz, and how your answers have been scored.